Syracuse - Sophomore (Born 1990)
- 7'3" wingspan
- improved greatly from freshman to sophomore year
- great shot blocker
- very good offensive rebounder
- good NBA size
- good athlete - runs the floors well
- two years older than other sophomores
- very inexperienced - only played one year of big minutes in college
- not a big scorer - not much of an offensive game
- will be a project - hasn't played basketball for very long
- not good at drawing fouls
- low basketball IQ - still learning the game
Fab Melo is definitely a project, but his size and athleticism make him worth the risk of a late first round pick.
For more NBA draft player profiles, visit our 2012 NBA Draft Consensus Mock Draft
Yikes, avoid. Dude has zero offensive game. And he's from Syracuse. So that means Kahn will trade Derrick Williams for a mid first round pick so that he can draft him...
@CollegeWolf He's "old" (in draft terms) plus raw and inexperienced, so there are plenty of better options. But you can always count on teams overvaluing big men on draft night.