- Just when it looked like Dwight Howard might actually stick around in Orlando, talks of a four-team trade with the new Superman ending up in New Jersey have surfaced.
- Chris Paul, justifiably angry at the league for squashing trades that would have allowed him to leave New Orleans, looks prepared to take legal action.
- And don't count the Lakers out just yet in the race for Howard and Paul.
- The Nuggets have re-signed free agent big man Nene - five years and $67 million for the Brazilian.
- The fight for free agent Jamal Crawford's services has come down to three teams - Portland, New York and Sacramento.
- Rudy Fernandez and Corey Brewer got shipped from Big D to the Mile High City yesterday.
- I sure as hell wouldn't want Kevin Garnett mad at me like he is with David Stern. Good luck with that, Mr. Stern.
- Did Xavier's president throw holy water on Xavier fans during the Cincinnati-Xavier brawl this past weekend?!
- There's no return date in sight for injured Ohio State star Jared Sullinger.